Low Headroom Test Water Bags
The “LH” Water Bags are used when the crane testing operations have Low Headroom (“LH”). These bags have a lower profile then other water weights and can be filled from the bottom fitting. “LH” Crane Test Water Bags come complete with all needed shackles, master link, fluid transfer fittings and valves required for operation. The bag can also be used as an emergency fluid storage container.
Water bag proof load testing allows your project to move forward faster at less expense. Our load test bags and load measuring products offers a safer, more economical and less time consuming alternative to solid weights for proof testing cranes, lifeboats, structure strength and other applications. Useful anywhere there is a water supply, water bag testing significantly reduces transportation costs, storage and handling issues, rigging time and overall testing expense.
Some of the Low Headroom Crane Test Water Bags features are:
- Collapsible for easy storage and transport.
- Used worldwide for ship-deck cranes, offshore rigs and general purpose cranes.
- The Canflex Crane Certification Fluid Weight Water Bags as a whole maintain a safety of 7 times the operational load of the water test bag.
- Test multiple crane sizes with one fluid weight.
Testing Applications include, but not limited to:
- Pad Eyes
Capacities for Low Headroom Water Bags range from 1 to 12.5 Tonnes ( 1,000 to 12,500 Kg).
CANFLEX LOW HEADROOM CRANE TEST WATER BAGS
|MODEL||Weight||Volume||Empty Height (Length)||Filled Height (Length)||Max Diam(ø)||***Dry Weight without accessories|
|Kg||Liters / m3||m||m||m||Kg|
|*CT/CPS-1LH||1,000||1,000 / 1||2.52||2.23||1.39||36|
|*CT/CPS-2LH||2,000||2,000 / 2||2.87||2.6||1.65||41|
|*CT/CPS-3LH||3,000||3,000 / 3||3.38||2.97||1.82||50|
|*CT/CPS-4LH||4,000||4,000 / 4||3.41||3.07||1.88||64|
|5,000||5,000 / 5||4.14||3.52||2.13||80|
|*CT/CPS-6LH||6,000||6,000 / 6||4.39||3.91||2.28||86|
|*CT/CPS-8LH||8,000||8,000 / 8||4.54||3.93||2.52||104|
|*CT/CPS-10LH||10,000||10,000 / 10||5.18||4.49||2.70||130|
- “LH” Designates LOW HEADROOM (short) Water Bag
- * Bags packed in carry/storage satchel
- ** Bags packed in Marine grade shipping/storage plywood box.
- *** Dry Weight does not include hoses and ball valves.