The OSP ROUNDSLING is a major advancement in securing almost any object to be pulled or lifted. It consists of a continuous or endless loop of 100% polyester fiber. The accumulation of numerous fiber strands determines the strength factor, as the capacity chart below shows.The multiple fiber construction makes the roundsling soft and flexible – perfect for a choked lift. The sling contours itself around the load.
- Excellent resistance to ultra-violet rays, rot and mildew.
- Lightweight, easy to handle, store and clean.
- No loss of strength when used in water
- Only 3% elongation.
- Protects worker’s hands.
- Resistant to acids, not resistant to heavy concentrations of alkalis.
- Non-sewn edge on cover, solid tube construction.
Made in the USA