Decontamination Cleaning Stations / Secondary Fluid Containment Berms
These berms are used for wash down and decontamination of equipment and personnel. In addition to functioning as a decontamination station, these berms are also used as secondary fluid containment. This product is often used in conjunction with the Canflex Pillow Tank , as well as other Canflex products.
Petroleum products, industrial chemicals, waste water, liquid food products and a wide variety of other liquids can be safely and efficiently washed down in the Canflex Decontamination Cleaning Stations. The unit includes the floor and the air inflatable sides with a high volume hand pump for inflation.
Some of the Decontamination Cleaning Stations features are:
- Air filled chambers making up the side walls are available in 12″ thru 36″ in diameter.
- Each chamber has two Munson valves for inflation and deflation.
- Each air chamber is equipped with a 1 PSI automatic relief valve to prevent over inflation.
- Corner drain available in sizes 2″ thru 6″.
- Durable fabrics allow vehicles and machinery to be driven in and out of containment berm repeatedly.
- Replaceable liners for easy maintenance and longevity (optional).
- Handles located around perimeter for easy setup and packing.
- Tie Downs with welded PVC grommets situated around the berm perimeter (optional).
- Easily placed under valves and fittings, vehicles or machinery.
- Totally reusable and compact.
- Can be easily cleaned, folded and stored for reuse.
Applications include, but not limited to:
All sizes are available.
:: Download PDF Documents
:: Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery – Decon Cleaning Station
:: Decon Cleaning Station Accessories
Follow us on social media