Underwater Lift Air Bag -Open Bottom- Parachute Style “OB/DL”
The Canflex Model OB/DL (Open Bottom Underwater Lift Bag style) are tear drop shaped units used for lifting objects from any depth. These air lift bags are equipped with one positive venting relief/dump valve mounted in center of the top lift plate. This valve is spring loaded with the spring pressure set on “diver controlled manual dump position”.
All OB/DL lift bags up to 10 tonne capacity come with a 146 mm threaded connector and an air tight cap. The use of this bottom fitting allows the lift bag to be either totally enclosed TE/DLE or open bottom OB/DLE.
Open Bottom Lift Bags are most commonly used in commercial and military salvage. These are the most commonly used bags for deep water lifts.
Some of the Canflex Model OB/DLE lift bag features are:
- Made of high tenacity PVC coated polyester fabric (48 to 88 oz/y2).
- Large lift capacity in a small packing space.
- Equipped with Inverter Line Attachment Point.
- All seams are RF welded.
- Appropriate shackle(s) and master links for a single lift / attachment point.
- 1/2” or 3/4″ NPT fill port with inflation valves available.
- Operational Manual with Certifications and Log Book.
- Appropriate screw pin shackle(s) for a single lift point.
- High flow relief/dump valve can be inverted and set to automatic dump position for totally enclosed TE/DLE lift bag.
- ABS load / volume certificate/verification of capacity available.
Applications include, but not limited to:
Capacities range from 1 to 50 Tonnes ( 1,000 to 50,000 Kg).