Surface-Buoyancy-Air Lift Bag -Enclosed Bottom- Parachute Style “TE/DLE”
The Canflex Heavy Duty Air Inflated Lift Bags are used world-wide for raising sunken objects, vessel salvage, marine structure stabilization, under water equipment transport, pipeline and equipment towing and standby emergency buoyancy.
The Canflex Model TE/DLE (Totally Enclosed Lift Bag style) are tear drop shaped inflatable buoyancy units used for supporting loads on the surface of the water. These lift bags are equipped with one positive venting relief/dump valve mounted in center of the top lift plate. This valve is spring loaded with spring pressure set to automatically open when over-pressured.
All TE/DLE lift bags up to 10 tonne capacity, come with a 146 mm threaded connector and an air tight cap. The use of this bottom fitting allows the lift bag to be either totally enclosed TE/DLE or open bottom OB/DL.
For another style of Static Buoyancy Assist Lift Bag see also Model “ELB”
Some of the Canflex Model TE/DLE lift bag features are:
- Large lift capacity in a small packing space.
- Equipped with Inverter Line Attachment Point.
- All seams are RF welded.
- Appropriate screw pin shackle(s) and master links for a single lift / attachment point.
- ½” or 3/4″ NPT fill port with inflation valves available.
- Operational Manual with Certifications and Log Book.
- High Flow Relief/dump valve can be inverted and set to manual dump position for open bottom OB/DL lift bag style.
- ABS load / volume certificate/verification of capacity available.
Application include, but not limited to:
Capacities range from 1 to 10 Tonnes ( 1,000 to 10,000 Kg).
:: Download PDF Documents
:: Photo & Video Gallery
Photo Gallery – Lift Bag
:: Lift Bag Accessories
Follow us on social media